Area of Expertise
The company provides services for Energy Audits, Energy Efficiency validation studies, Detail Project Report preparation (DPR and Energy Conservation for multiple sectors. TQ Cert Services Pvt.Limited has a pool of experienced BEE certified/accredited energy auditors, in various disciplines such as Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Mining.
The audit provides a clear understanding of energy consumption in Commercial buildings, Mining, Process Industries, Power plants, Cement, Pulp & Paper, Textiles, Chlor-Alkali, Fertilizer, Iron & Steel, Aluminium, and Sugar etc.
The company’s energy audit includes:
- LT & HT Power distribution studies
- Load Studies of Motors under different operational conditions and study of Mechanical Power Transmission systems
- Power Factor Monitoring & Control studies
- Harmonic Analysis
- Compressed Air System studies
- Water Pumping system studies
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning system studies
- Study of Electrical Furnaces/ Ovens
- Study of DG Setss
- Illumination Studies
Methodology adopted during audit for achieving the desired objectives viz. assessment of the current operational status and energy savings include the following:
- Discussions with the concerned officials/ supervisors in the site for identification of major areas of focus and related systems
- A team of certified energy auditors visit the site to collect data/ information on the load distribution and energy consumption pattern. The data is analysed to arrive at a base line energy consumption pattern.
- Measurements and monitoring with the help of appropriate instruments including continuous and/ or time-lapse recording, as appropriate and visual observations are made to identify the energy usage pattern and losses in the system.
- Computation and in-depth analysis of the collected data, including analysis and other techniques as appropriate is done and to evolve suitable energy conservation plan/s for improvements/ reduction in specific energy consumption.
- Assessing present level of performance and efficiency of your establishment-utility systems and equipment.
- Evaluating the present status of energy consumption against the standard specific consumption norms.
- Targeting reduction of energy cost 5 to 25%-depending on individual case with an attractive ‘pay-back’ period.
- Identifying, short, medium & long term measures for implementation
- Capacity building of employees to improve their awareness regarding energy conservation.
Benefits of the Audit:
The company’s energy audit services can provide a range of benefits. The findings of an energy audit can help the management in making commercial decisions. The company can acquire a sustainable reputation amongst their customers. As the law or policy for energy efficiency will be enacted sooner or later; earlier preparation can enhance the company’s competitiveness.