Food Safety Management Systems
This International Standard specifies requirements for a Food Safety Management System where an organisation in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards. This is done in order to ensure that food is safe for human consumption.
Benefits of this Certification:
- Control over food hazards and improvement in the quality and safety of your product.
- Penetrate global markets as ISO 22000 is an international standard which is widely recognized and accepted.
- Gain competitive advantage over other non-certified organizations.
- The industries included in ISO 22000 are:
- FSMS-P03 Use of Certificate and Logo
- FSMS-P01-Procedure for Quotation for Services
- FSMS Client List.
- FSMS Certification Process.
- QMS-F33 Agreement For Certification Services
- QMS-P06 Procedure for Competence Evaluation and Monitoring of CB Personnel
- QMS-P09 Procedure For Complaint handling Mechanism
- QMS-P10 Procedure Appeals and Disputes
- QMS-P15 Procedure for Issuance Of Registration
- QMS-P22 Procedure for Use Extending Reducing suspending and withdrawing certification
- TQ Cert-Quality Policy