Area of Expertise
In order to assure quality in operations and processes of RMC Plants, the Quality Council of India, designed and launched the “RMC Plant Certification Scheme” in May, 2013.
A RMC unit may apply to showcase and benchmark itself with quality certifications for any of the two options available with the RMC Plants Certification Scheme, one being ‘RMC Capability Certification’ and other being ‘RMC 9000+ Capability Certification’.
- RMC Capability Certification: To verify the effective implementation of the criteria for RMC Production Control.
- RMC 9000+ Capability Certification: To verify the effective implementation of Quality Management Systems as per ISO 9001 and the criteria for RMC Production Control.
Benefits of this Certification:
- This certificate is a major indication of the capability of the Plant to produce quality concrete on consistent basis, giving the company a competitive edge.
- It leads to reduction in managing of product non-conformance
- It improves process efficiency and effectiveness.
- It leads to consistent Supply Chain – clarity of requirements from Specifications to Delivery
- QMS-F33 Agreement For Certification Services
- QMS-P06 Procedure for Competence Evaluation and Monitoring of CB Personnel
- QMS-P09 Procedure For Complaint handling Mechanism
- QMS-P10 Procedure Appeals and Disputes
- QMS-P15 Procedure for Issuance Of Registration
- QMS-P22 Procedure for Use Extending Reducing suspending and withdrawing certification
- TQ Cert-Quality Policy
- TQ Cert RMC certified Clients
- RMC-P08-USAGE OF CERTIFICATES AND LOGOS
- CBP-520-QUOTATION FOR SERVICES
- RMC-F06-Certification agreement