TQ Food Certification
TQ Food Cert (A division of TQ Cert Services Pvt. Ltd.) is the first establishment to introduce Food certification schemes in India. It has been in operation since 2003.It provides food safety and food chain certification and inspectionservices against various National and International Standards/Schemes.
Food Safety and Food Chain:
Food Safety is a concept that food will not cause harm to the consumer when it is prepared or eaten according to its intended use. The food safety hazards include biological, chemical or physical agent in food, or condition of food, with the potential to cause an adverse health effect.
There are risks of food contamination at various stages of food chain. Therefore, food safety is critical at every stage of food chain- from farm to fork
TQ FoodCert has the following lines of businesses:
- Niche Product Certifications (Hygienic Code for Hospitality & Catering Industry)
- Pre Farm (Global GAP and Organic-NPOP & NOP)
- Post Farm (FSMS,HACCP and FSSC 22000)
- Manufacturer Representation for Supply Chain Audits (Supplier, Warehouse, Distributor and Franchise Assessment & Monitoring)
- Inspection Services against various National and International Standards / Schemes
- Importer’s and Buyer’s Representation and Audit Services