The Ayush products are regulated under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 by the Drugs Controller General of India through the State Governments.
The Department of AYUSH has introduced the scheme to enhance the food safety of the Ayush Products and consumer confidence
Benefits of this Certification:
- The scheme will benefit the Ayush Product Manufacturers to use Ayush Standard Mark or Ayush Premium Mark as applicable on the products.
- WHO Compliance on the certificate for the premium mark will give an assurance to the importers and other users about the quality of the Ayush Products and will increase the sales.
- Ayush Certification will form the basis to Issue the Certificate of pharmaceutical Products (CoPP).
- It will increase the domestic sales
- Since the scheme is based on inspection checklist, it is user friendly for implementation and for internal and external inspections
- Since established systems are in place, the employees will be able to carry on their activities more effectively with clear defined job responsibilities.
- Obtaining and Maintaining the Certification of VCSAP
- Flow Chart
- Time frame for AYUSH Certification
- TQ Cert Ayush Mark Certified Clients
- List of Certified client with product details
- AY-P04-Procedure for Quotation for Services_Website
- QMS-F33 Agreement For Certification Services
- QMS-P06 Procedure for Competence Evaluation and Monitoring of CB Personnel
- QMS-P09 Procedure For Complaint handling Mechanism
- QMS-P10 Procedure Appeals and Disputes
- QMS-P15 Procedure for Issuance Of Registration
- QMS-P22 Procedure for Use Extending Reducing suspending and withdrawing certification
- TQ Cert-Quality Policy